Don't call any lawn contractor until you've read this free Consumer's Guide to Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control. You will discover:
- Five costly misconceptions about lawn care
- Skip's Top Six Tips to a healthy lawn
- Ten Important questions to ask a lawn care provider
Lawn Care Services, Fertilization & Weed Control
We use only golf course- quality products to give you a lawn you will be proud of: (See Coupon Below)
- Early Spring: Wake up your lawn, improve color, and promote a dense turf. You may notice brown patches on your lawn. This may be snow mold. It’s usually present this time of the year. Rake your lawn with a nice stiff rake, and this will result in a healthy start for your lawn.
- Spring: Spring is in full swing now! It’s time to make your lawn healthy and green. Of course, we'll take care of those unwanted weeds, and it’s very important to start the year off right. Always mow your lawn with a sharp blade and at the right height. The first mowing should be a short mowing. Then, the “right” height (around 3") for the rest of the summer is the highest setting on your mower.
- Early Summer: It’s that time of the year when we get those hot sweltering days. To keep your lawn nice and green here’s a few easy tips. The products we use work great when the lawn is cut at the right height… and with a sharp blade. Watering properly is a very important step in keeping your lawn healthy.
- Summer: This is the time of the year we make sure your lawn has enough vitamins and nutrients, and any nagging weeds will be taken care of. Proper watering and mowing are still critical.
- Early Fall: Fall is best time of the year to encourage proper plant development, increase root growth, and increase turf density. Aeration and seeding should be done before Labor Day. A thick lawn always reduces weed growth. When it’s time for the last mowing, generally in early November, set the mower for a short mowing, but make sure not to scalp the grass plant!
- Winterizer: This is a critical stage! A high-nitrogen application will build up the root system in your lawn for the following year. That’s what the “winterizer” application does all winter long… and you will see the benefits in the Spring!
Contact us at 586-294-3111, and we will give you an exact price
using satellite imaging in less than 5 minutes.
Our service area includes the following zip codes:
48015 48026 48035 48038 48042 48043 48045 48047 48051 48066 48080
48081 48082 48088 48089 48091 48092 48093 48094 48095 48230 48236
48306 48308 48310 48312 48313 48314 48315 48316 48317
Also offering insect control for your lawn:
Early curative and preventative control are both available.
Grub Chinch Bug Insect Damage in Lawn
Proud & Trusted Member of:
For the best lawn care, plan ahead! Call Liberty Services at 586-294-3111.
Expert Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control for residential and commercial properties.
Serving Macomb County, the Grosse Pointes, and eastern Oakland County.
Our office is located at 34090 James J. Pompo Dr, Fraser, MI 48026